Rhyming Fun Books
Learning Made Easy
Discover a book that will help all children learn
Learning occurs with each rhyme without having to follow a story.
Short rhymes and interactive text help increase speech and language skills via rich vocabulary, rhythmic and repetitive text.
Book Series for All Ages
Learning made easy! This is a brand new series for learning. The Rhyming Fun series can be enjoyed by children (and adults) of all ages and abilities. They are books that don’t take a long time to read, and because each rhyme is independent, you can take a break any time!
Each book will focus on a different theme. Children will have fun learning vocabulary, categories, concepts, rhyming and how to read.
Who Benefits From These Books
- Children 1-8+
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Special Education Teachers
- Regular Education Teachers
- Preschool and Kindergarten Teachers
- Reading Specialists
- ESL/EL/MLL Teachers
- Everybody else who will enjoy the books
Reasons To Buy These Books
- Rhyming text
- Repetitive text
- Hidden pictures
- Engaging, colorful illustrations
- Learn vocabulary
- Learn categories
- Learn items in categories
- Learn concepts
- Learn verbs
- Learn adjectives
- Learn pronouns
- Learn counting
- Learn to ask and answer questions
- Learn to identify and name pictures
- Learn to think of more rhyming words
- Have fun reading and learning!
“I love this book! It has really lovely illustrations and great content for learning…”
– Kailey Riker, MA, CCC-SLP Speech and Language Pathologist and author
“Such a cute way to learn about animals and build vocabulary!”
– Josie C. Mott MS, CCC-SLP
“Love, love, love this book! It gives my struggling students a chance to quickly get immersed in a book and to love reading.”
– J. Gearhart, Language Specialist and 30-year veteran teacher